Logos Technologies, LLC (Logos) is searching for a motivated Software Engineer to join a team advancing new defense and security technologies.
Preference given to candidates holding an active security clearance.
Logos Technologies delivers innovative technology and program solutions enabling critical mission operations for our government (defense, intelligence community, and civilian agencies) and commercial clients. We also enable secure customer operations in all environments and against all threats. We built our reputation for systems focus, technical excellence, and dedication to customer needs by employing a strategic blend of scientists, engineers, and senior analysts from diverse fields to pioneer best-fit solutions across multiple domains.
Logos offer employees a generous array of benefits, including health, dental, prescription drug, and vision plans; a 401(k) plan; life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance; health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts; gym membership; free parking or public transit benefits; and paid-time off.
This is an entry‑level position requiring some limited experience with the use and application of technical standards, principles and theories. The position primarily involves development using C++ and Java in Linux and Windows environments. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have been able to make significant individual contributions within a collaborative team environment. Candidates must have the ability to support multiple program components and activities simultaneously. The position will be supported by appropriate supervision, training, and mentoring. The ability to establish a professional rapport with all project stakeholders is crucial, as is the ability to represent the company favorably. Some limited CONUS travel between our facilities may be required.
A strong candidate will have demonstrated experience in at least one of the following areas:
· Familiarity with image sensor and mapping (GIS) SDKs
· Image geometry, photogrammetry
· Mathematical prototyping and algorithm design for pixel manipulation and rendering
· Scalable high performance computing in GPUs, FPGAs and DSPs
High-Rate Data Handling
· Microcontroller operation and programming
· High speed network communication and the IP protocol
· Embedded software design experience
· Data compression and low copy algorithm design
· Database design for SQL and NoSQL systems
· Database architectures to include on-disk, in-memory, and cellular
· High-performance data structures
· Storage access optimization
· Query language/protocol design